Trust In Experience
When a legal issue can affect your future, put your trust in an attorney with experience. I have helped people like you find positive solutions for nearly 50 years.
Contact the Firm
St. Charles Attorney With Five Decades Of Experience
Whatever legal issue you face, your lawyer’s experience can make all the difference. I am attorney Alvin L. Catella and I have been practicing law since 1965. I have helped countless clients get divorces, draft estate plans, fight misdemeanor crimes, purchase or sell real estate and find solutions to other legal challenges. While no one has “seen it all,” chances are I have seen a case similar to yours and know the most effective route forward.
When your future is on the line, don’t trust your case to someone with less experience. Instead, call my law office at 630-524-2867 for a free consultation. I represent clients in Kane County, DuPage County and DeKalb County, including St. Charles and Geneva, Illinois.
Helping You With All Your Legal Needs
Most people face more than one legal issue during their lifetime. My clients know they can come back to me for help with any of their legal challenges, such as:
- Family matters: Whether you are getting married and need a prenuptial agreement, you are getting a divorce, you face child custody/support matters or you are looking to adopt a child, I can help.
- Wills and trusts: I handle all matters of estate planning, from wills and trusts to powers of attorney, probate and guardianships.
- Misdemeanors and traffic tickets: I have helped hundreds of clients fight traffic tickets and minor crime charges.
- Real estate: Buying and selling residential or commercial real estate can be challenging without the help of an experienced lawyer.
- Civil litigation: I also handle other civil litigation, which involves any noncriminal dispute, from personal injury to bankruptcy.
Arrange A Free Consultation At My St. Charles Law Office
Your Free Initial Consultation
Your first meeting with me is entirely free of cost and risk. We will discuss your case and your options and get to know each other. All consultations are by appointment, so please call or email to set one up today.
Not Flashy, Strong on Substance and Execution
November 14, 2019
Very personable and professional
Mr. Catella helped my husband and I with planning our estate and ensuring the welfare of our children are protected. Even with our super busy schedules he was able to make time for our various appointments and get everything set up.
November 13, 2019
Al Catella is a great Lawyer & friend!! He has helped my husband & I in numerous occasions!! We will never go anywhere else!! We also love his wife as well!!
November 12, 2019
Mr. Catella handled a rather convoluted, contested probate case for me; and, within two years, he had closed the estate as per the deceased last will in testament wishes.
November 28, 2018
Alvin Catella Attorney
I have used Al for multiple legal issues ranging from power of attorney and wills to traffic and minor legal issues. He’s been great. Great service and favorable legal outcomes. My family and I will continue to use him.
August 25, 2017